Question
Posted by: Ang22 | 2004/11/11

Bloated and funny taste getting worse

Hi all
I’m 10 weeks and showing just a little bit,
But after a meal, My tummy gets so Bloated it feels as though it is going to burst (it looks that way too) !
why does this happen, the bloated feeling and look goes down after about 2 hours or so, But is really uncomfortable while it lasts,
The taste in mouth was bearable in the beginning, however it too has become so much worse! I constantly have something to chew on to neutralise the taste its almost like poison on my tongue
can anyone explain why we get this or when it goes away??

These are related to hormone changes and are normal. They tend to get better later.

2
Posted by: Ang22 | 2004/11/12

thanx Nuffing...
but can I last till 20weeks with this awfull taste!!

Reply to Ang22
Posted by: Nuffing | 2004/11/11

Yes that awful metallic taste and bloating is normal, and it does go away eventually.

All my nausea and weird tastes etc went by about 20 weeks...

Reply to Nuffing