Posted by: E | 2011/09/09


April and now in September I am so bloaded and my stomach is so sore if I walk, can''t touch it. Not sure if is IBS but would like to know what test can I do to know what it is. I am in pain for the 3rd day, drink bevispam and norflex for the pain. I am not overweight and stil play netball and jogabout 3 times a week. Last time I had fewer, not to high, and felt nasuas. Dr wasnt sure what is was but gave me broad spectrum antibiotika and said i could be a virus in my stomach or in my uterus.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination and blood tests. There are many possible causes for your symptoms. I doubt that it is due to IBS but rather an infection of the gut. It is important to consult your doctor for tests to establish the reason for your discomfort. You can also ask the opinion of a gastroenterologist. The problem can also be due to a gynaecological cause and it will be wise to consult your gynaecologist for an examination and routine papsmear.

Please do not hesitate to ask me for an opinion.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.