Question
Posted by: COMFORTHERSELF | 2007/06/21

BLISTERS/SORES IN THE VIGINA-PLS HELP

hi

ME AND MY PARTNER FINISHED OUR INFECTION TREATMENT LAST WEEK THURSDAY AND IMMIDIETLY ENGAGED INTO SEX(UNPROTECTED) THE FOLLOWIN DAY WHICH WAS A FRIDAY.

MY PROBLEM IS THAT I HAVE REALISED THAT I HAVE GOT SORES/BLISTERS IN MY VIGINA AND IT IS PAINFUL AND I AM EXPERIENCING A BAD SMELL.

AFTER HOW LONG SHOULD WE HAVE WAITED BEFORE GETTING DOWN OR MAY BE THERE IS ANOTHER EXPLANATION FOR THIS BLISTERS?

PLS HELP!

Blisters could indicate herpes. See` your doctor again.

2
Posted by: Iyo | 2007/06/22

I am surprised you still risked being infected by sleeping without a condom a minute you finished your pills. go to see a gynae urgently and start protecting yourself.

Reply to Iyo
Posted by: Soon | 2007/06/21

Please please visit your doctor/gynae asap, ask for a pap smear and take your partner with you when the results comes back because he might be the carrier and you both need to be on treatment.

You waiting another minute longer can put you at risk of having ovarian or cervical cancer because the blisters might also be on the inside.

A gynae can also diagnose it better and tell you what the cause is after several tests. In the mean time use a condom and tomorrow go see a dr/gynae.

Reply to Soon