Posted by: shasha | 2009/03/09

blisters n discarge

my bf gets watery blisters on his pines they come and go monthly.what could it be.i went to the gp she said i have alot of discharge.after that we both went but he still gets the blisters and i still have the smelly discharge.i dont know what to do anymore please advise.he says that the blisters are sore and when they pop they spread.the last gp did not help if possible can you reffere us to some one who can. becauase we both took an injection and the treatment still we are stuck with the same problem.its taking atoll on our sex me .

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Shasha

Your boyfriend most probably has genital herpes. Therefore, I suggest that he consults a urologist to have this condition adequately treated. Please remember that it is a chronic infection and requires specialised medication. You will have to consult a gynaecologist to have a speculum examination done, as well as a STD screen and papsmear.


Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: jojo | 2009/03/10

Is it not genital herpes. If it is , with my little knowledge when they pop up, u donot have to puncture them because it makes them spread even more. There are some pills that are taken to dicourage the blisters from showing themselves up but i donot think they are treatable. Could be wrong , but a GP should know exactly

Reply to jojo

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.