Posted by: Candy | 2008/10/10

I have small watery blisters on my feet and when I touch them they spread to my hands, I did see a skin specialist for it last year around this time, he prescribed a dovate cream and some tables and gave me an injection for it, but now these blisters are back again I don' t know what else to do. what can you recommend. I' m getting worried.

By the way he said it might be eczma caused by stress but he wasn' t 100% sure and I don' t recall anything causing me stress at this stage.

Thanks doc.

Dear Candy

Thank you for visiting

It is not a dangerous or life threatening situation. There are a few causes for your condition and the most common cause, is eczema, which can be due to an internal or external reason. In order to make a proper diagnosis, you can ask your GP to do skin scrapings and have it analysed.

The treatment that the dermatologist prescribed, is correct (if it is due to eczema) but please be so kind as to advise what tablets your were using. As this treatment worked, I recommend that you repeat the medication.

Kind regards

Posted by: Candy | 2008/10/14

Thanks doc.

I will do as you say, the name of the tables are aminocidal, diprusalie ointment, Preduisule - I' m not sure of the spelling the Doc' s writing was not very clear.

Reply to Candy