Posted by: Candy | 2008/10/10


Hi Doc

I have small watery blisters on my feet and when I touch them they spread to my hands, I did see a skin specialist for it last year around this time, he prescribed a dovate cream and some tables and gave me an injection for it, but now these blisters are back again I don' t know what else to do. what can you recommend. I' m getting worried.

By the way he said it might be eczma caused by stress but he wasn' t 100% sure and I don' t recall anything causing me stress at this stage.

Thanks doc.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Candy

Thank you for visiting

It is not a dangerous or life threatening situation. There are a few causes for your condition and the most common cause, is eczema, which can be due to an internal or external reason. In order to make a proper diagnosis, you can ask your GP to do skin scrapings and have it analysed.

The treatment that the dermatologist prescribed, is correct (if it is due to eczema) but please be so kind as to advise what tablets your were using. As this treatment worked, I recommend that you repeat the medication.

Kind regards

Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Candy | 2008/10/14

Thanks doc.

I will do as you say, the name of the tables are aminocidal, diprusalie ointment, Preduisule - I' m not sure of the spelling the Doc' s writing was not very clear.


Reply to Candy

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.