Question
Posted by: worried | 2004/11/18

Blisters

My husband has had small blisters appearing on his penis - he says they aren't sore or itchy. They are almost like water blisters. He's had this for about a year and thought it may have something to do with the heat, or it may be a fungus type thing as he also picked up athletes foot from gym. About 2 weeks ago I got a blister in my pubic area - it was a little itchy but not bad. I had no other symptoms and it dissapeared withing 3 or 4 days. What could this be? We have been married for 3 years and neither of us have been unfaithfull.

It could be herpes. You should both have this checked out.

1
Posted by: Jessica | 2004/11/19

I can be an infection that he got through something, I would suggest that he see a doctor so that they can treat it, since you also got some blisters.

Jessica

Reply to Jessica