Posted by: worried | 2004/11/18


My husband has had small blisters appearing on his penis - he says they aren't sore or itchy. They are almost like water blisters. He's had this for about a year and thought it may have something to do with the heat, or it may be a fungus type thing as he also picked up athletes foot from gym. About 2 weeks ago I got a blister in my pubic area - it was a little itchy but not bad. I had no other symptoms and it dissapeared withing 3 or 4 days. What could this be? We have been married for 3 years and neither of us have been unfaithfull.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

It could be herpes. You should both have this checked out.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Jessica | 2004/11/19

I can be an infection that he got through something, I would suggest that he see a doctor so that they can treat it, since you also got some blisters.

Good luck


Reply to Jessica

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.