Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2003/03/26

Blister type sore that comes & goes on outer vaginal lip

Good day to you. I am concerned about a blister type sore that appears and then dissapears on the outer side "lip" of my vagina. This comes out around the time of my ovulation and then goes away. I was raped years ago and am concerned that this is somehow related. There is a sort of itchy/burny feeling where this blister/pimple is and it always appears in the same place. Please help me...
Concerned~

The commonest cause of blister-like lesions is herpes. You should see your doctor at the time when the blister is present so that a diagnosis can be made.