Question
Posted by: beavis | 2003/02/24

Blister left red/pink skin---how to calm it down?

Hi, about a 2 months back, i got a blister on my chin which just peeled off leaving raw skin underneath which was painful and bled for about 3 weeks. It healed about 2 weeks ago, but now the skin is redish and still visable. The chemist recommended some vitamin E cream... will this help the skin? I have been using it for 4 days and there is a tiny bit of difference but not much, do i need to give it more time?

Do you have any recomendations?

Kind Regards

Beavis, you will have to give it a bit more time. You can also try a product called Bio-Oil® in combination with the vitamin E cream. You also need to make sure that the area isn’t expose to too much sunlight by applying sunscreen every morning. Good luck.