Question
Posted by: Spotty | 2005/12/02

Blemishes & Moles

Hi, Im a 28 yr old female with OK skin, im happy with it, except that of late, the blemishes on my cheeks seem to becoming darker (marks due to squashing pimples). Please advise me what would be the most effective way of minimising the marks on my face. Also, I'm developing moles in my neck!! Ppl say it bcos of the perfumes I use. Should I be concerned about this? What can I use to make it disappear? PLEASE ADVISE. Thanks.

Expert ImagePharmacist

I suggest having the moles evauluated by a dermatologist. The blemishes can be treated with a product containing AHA's such as Neostrata's pigment lightening jel/cream.