Question
Posted by: yolanda | 2004/01/19

blemish

In my teens I was on the Dianne pill for a short time. i then developed a big blemish on my cheek. it looks almost like a collection of freckles with a big brownish blemish. Can it be removed. Are the procedures costly? Can a home treatment be used?

Expert ImageArchive

Your blemish may just be sun damage that results in certain areas especially when hormone are out of balance. You can consult with a skin care therapist who would check the area, and use a range of products like or similar to the Environ range that can help repair the sun damage. The pigmented area will lighten in colour over a few months.
(Dr Chase Webber ND)