Question
Posted by: jj | 2004/11/03

bleeding wen pill not taken

i've been on triphasil for 7 years due to my irregular periods.what i have noticed that if i skip a couple of days i start bleeding.clinic wants to put me on the injection but i'm not comfortable with that.is the bleeding a sign of
infertility?

The bleeding is not a sign of infertilit, it is due to your skipping the Pill. This results in a drop in hormone levels and you then bleed. If you are not able to take the Pill regularly every day, this will continue and perhaps you will need to consider an alternative.