Question
Posted by: Worried : ( | 2005/11/30

Bleeding vagina

Hi there.
I am in my early 20's and recently started to have sex regularly. Just last week, my man and I went away, and had a lot of sex. There was no pain or discomfort at the time. When we came back, i noticed that there was blood in my urine.But after closer inspection, i realised that the blood was not from my urine, but it was bleeding only after i finished urinating. I wanted to know was caused the bleeding? It has been so far several days, someone told me that it was because of all the sex. Can this be true? or should i go and see a gynae?

It sounds like there was some trauma to the vagina from the sex. It should settle in a few days. If it does not, you should see a doctor.

3
Posted by: From experience | 2005/11/30

if you have what Taz thinks you have then it will take about 3 days to clear up ON MEDICATION which is available at the pharmacy on prescription-ie; you need to see your doctor!!!!!!
Citro soda wont 'cure' the problem, it will just make it better...

Reply to From experience
Posted by: Worried | 2005/11/30

How long does an infection like this last?

Reply to Worried
Posted by: Taz | 2005/11/30

Hi Worried,

Yes it could be but you have a bladder infection, I am sure it burns when you go to the toilet after you have done your thing.

I have had the same thing, you need to drink lots of water, citro soda, and see you GP for antibiotics.

All the best
Taz

Reply to Taz