Question
Posted by: Stressed !!! | 2007/06/19

Bleeding so bad....cant handle it.

I have already posted but things are worse and I am really worrying. Just a re-cap......my last period was 4 days late (which is highly unusal) started 08/06 & ended by 13/06. I have also been experiencing cramping in my tummy for the last two months, which arent so bad, more uncomfortable. Before my period and even after i have been suffering from a white stringy discharge (no smell, itch or burn...just alot), then on 15/06, 16 & 17 I had a brown discharge, then yesterday I started wuth pink spotting for awhile and by afternoon had bleeding, now today I am bleeding so bad I feel sick at times. I feel like I got no more blood to shed. What really worries me is that the blood isnt like my normal period at all, its very runny and bright red (sometimes even looks pink), I get a drop or two of string discharge which I think is the white discharge as well. I have never bled this bad ever. I have been having slight cramps but nothing to painfull. I am scared to walk around work as the blood just flows and I gotta change every hour. I have only been off the pill since Saturday 16/06, I know about the withdrawl blood but I have been off my pill before for longer and never had this, and why is this blood sooooo diff to my period. Please help with you advice.

Really Appreciate any advice.

You will need to see a doctor to sort out what the problem is.