Question
Posted by: Bero | 2006/08/01

bleeding papsmear

I went to a gynecologist a couple of days ago. The nurse was conducting the pap smear
When she went outside to get a cable and then proceed with the papa smear. The problem is that in the time she went out and then came back, open and close the door, she use the same globes and then insert her finger in my vagina with the same globes still on. I am really afraid thinking about the idea that she could transmit some bacteria. Can you tell me what the changes of this happening are? Or a least tell me what should I do.
Please help. Thank you

It is unlikely that you would get an infection this way.