Question
Posted by: Cindy | 2007/05/25

Bleeding non stop

I've been bleeding since 12/05/2007 and it has not stopped. Its not heavy but it is boring me, usually it only takes a week.

Please help

Cindy

It may be that the bleedin is hormonal or related to breastfeeding but you should see your doctor as probelms with the uterus or cervix can also cause this.

2
Posted by: Cindy | 2007/05/25

I'm not on any contraceptive at this stage. I last use pill in 2002. I gave bird on my son December 2005 and I have not have any periods for a year becouse of breastfeeding. I'm still breastfeeding - I had my normal periods since last December 2006 and lately its just goes non stop.

Reply to Cindy
Posted by: Sal | 2007/05/25

Cindy were you perhaps on a contraceptive injection & stopped using it receantly? This may be a cause, i was on the injection & when i stopped I bled for one month non stop. Go to your doc soon as possible they can give you medication but this may not stop the bleeding immediately, but will help with normalising your hormones etc again which needs to be done. The injection messes up your system and I would not reccomend it to anyone ever. Good luck I know what you going through.

Reply to Sal