Question
Posted by: Renti | 2005/01/13

Bleeding inside

This terrible pain is killing me. Went to a doctor and he said my womb was bleeding. Please help with information or tips where this can be cured or the effects that can occur.

It depends on the reason for the bleeding. This could be hormonal, due to fibroids, endometriosis or other problems. The best thing would be to find out from your doctor exactly what the problem is and ask what treatment is needed.

1
Posted by: science | 2005/01/13

Please send more info. A bleeding womb mostly indicates menstruation. Can you remember exactly what the doctor said?

Reply to science