Question
Posted by: worried | 2006/10/30

bleeding in pregnancy

I just took blood tests and found out that i'm pregnant. after that i've been bleeding for about a week. i then took another tests to see if the blood went up or not, i then discovered that the blood decreased. Is that mean i lost my baby or is there any hope? please doc help me and tell me what to do? If that's the case when should i start conceiving again. I really want this baby. Please help me.

You should see a doctor rather than try to predict what is happening on your own. It does sound like you may be losing the pregnancy, but you will need medical follow-up and may need a D&C.