Question
Posted by: Teeth | 2003/01/24

Bleeding Gums

My Gums are bleeding ,particularly in the morning when I wake up (started about +- 2 Months ago ).What can I DO. I am 26yrs old and have no other health problems.

Teeth, it might be due to sleeping with your mouth open (i.e. due to drying out and swelling) or due to an infection of the gums or teeth. The infection may be due to bacteria, viruses or fungi/yeasts. The best would be to get yourself a mouth wash like Andolex® and to use it every evening before going to bed. If it doesn’t clear up within a week the best would be to see a doctor. Good luck.