Question
Posted by: in pain | 2007/06/18

bleeding for 8days still goin on

i am on the injection depo last week i had light bleeding on monday and since thenthey have gone worse im experiencing painful period pains im bleeding heavily although its like water no clots only thin blood flow which is making dizzy, and throw up i have not eaten a proper meal since they started and now my migraines have gone really bad im changing a pad every hour and have no strength, i posted last week about my light bleeding but it only got worse what could be wrong with me is it just my periods or part of the side effects i went on the injection two years ago i never had this experience before i am going crazy

If you have been on the injection for two years, it does not sound like this is the cause. You need to see a gynaecologist for a full examination to find the cause.