Question
Posted by: Amy | 2006/11/02

Bleeding for 27 days ...

Hi there ...

After abstaning from contraceptives, Ive recently started on the Jasmine pill, exactly 27 days ago & I haven't stopped bleeding. I been to a guinee recently who told me to continue with the pill but it seems as if the flow is getting heavier & I'm approaching my section batch already. Should I continue the pill? Or Could this just be a hormone imbalance & should I not be taking some sort of multivitamin for the blood loss?

Irregular bleeding is not uncommon when you start Yasmin. It usually settles. If you can live with it for a bit longer you could do so. Otherwise you may need to change your Pill.