Question
Posted by: Sue | 2007/03/08

Bleeding - first time sex

I am 30 yrs old, but I'm wondering. The first time I had sex I was 17 years old. There were no blood. Not even a small spot. Was that normal? As I speak to friends, they all confirm that there were blood.

Sue.

Not all women bleed when they have sex for the first time.

4
Posted by: Karen | 2007/03/09

I was 20 and NO no blood.

Reply to Karen
Posted by: dolp | 2007/03/08

I had my first time at 21 and it was so sore... he could not go in on the first few atemps and it bled until he got it in totally. so i had spots of blood in my pans for about 3 times before he was totally in

Reply to dolp
Posted by: Liss | 2007/03/08

Hi.,
what Maya says is totally true., i had my first time at about 17 too. and there was no blood! so dont worry about it :-)

Reply to Liss
Posted by: Maya | 2007/03/08

It is totally normal as not all women's hymens are in tact when they have sex for the first time. A lot of women tear their hymen's in childhood through various activities (horse-riding...etc) and don't even know it. Some women are born without them.
So not to worry:)

Reply to Maya