Question
Posted by: ANON | 2007/08/07

BLEEDING DURUNG PREGNANCY?

HI LADIES.IM 14 WEEKS PREGNANT.AND THE IST TIME ME AND HUBBY HAD SEX (AFTER I FOUND OUT THAT I WAS PREGNANT) I BLEED A LITTLE BIT.WE WENT TO A DR THE FOLLOWING DAY AND SHE SAID ALL WAS FINE.YESTERDAY WE HAD SEX FOR THE 2ND TIME AND I BLEED A LITTLE BIT AGAIN.HUBBY IS SO STREESED AND SAYS WE SHOULD STOP HAVING SEX COZ IT MAY HARM THE BABY.SO LADIES IS THIS NORMAL, HAVE ANYONE EXPERIENCED THIS BEFORE ?IM SO WORRIED ABOUT MY LO.

It may be that you have a raw area on the cervix, common in pregnancy, which is being irritated by sex and bleeding. Your doctor will be able to determine this by examining you. If there is any doubt, refrain from having sex for now.

2
Posted by: ANON | 2007/08/08

THANK U NIX.U'VE JUST MADE MY DAY.

Reply to ANON
Posted by: Nix | 2007/08/07

when i was pregnant my doc told me that that could happen and that i shouldn't worry to much unless the bleeding is very heavy and is with cramping, i trust my doc 100% so i'd say that you're fine.

Reply to Nix