Question
Posted by: cutie | 2008/01/18

Bleeding during sex

Hi Doctor,
Pls help as I'm about to loose the man of my dreams.I always ALWAYS bleed during sex even when my periods have passed
long time ago.Do you know what causes this because it's not only worries me but it's also an embarrassment.I'm now using the nestarate injection but the problem is still there,am now confused
as I can't afford a gynae.

Thanks a mill for ur help!

You have to make a plan to see a gynaecologist. Bleeding after sex often indicates a problem with the cervix and must be assessed.

2
Posted by: lizlebo | 2009/04/07

Every time I have sex with my current boyfriend I always bleed aterwards, this has never happened with my previous boyriends. I had sex with my ex-boyfriend recently and i was on my periods but after we did it, my blood didnt come out a lot. When I had sex with my crrent boyfriend It was like a river of blood.and I always bleed when having sex with him. is something wrong with me or with him? Plus he' s not circumsized.

Reply to lizlebo
Posted by: Sickly | 2008/10/15

We only realised when we were done and when I pulled out that my gal is bleeding. The flow was so heavy but she said there is no pain. Even sanitary towels could not handle the flow. I asked her to visit the doctor and though she hesitated, she agreed to see one today. She said I should not worry much about this. Guys, what is the reason for this bleeding? This is the first time I see such. We had a few encounters before and all has been normal and fine.

Reply to Sickly