Question
Posted by: Stressed | 2004/09/28

Bleeding during sex

About 4 years ago I started having a problem, whereby every time I had sex I would bleed, I had a D&C, gynae said there were no problems, didn't know what was wrong & said could have been pill, he put me on injection (didn't work), then put me on different pill (didn't work), then he gave me the loop (couldn't take the constant bleeding), so I changed gynae's. The new one took out loop and had another D & C. Said I must use condoms for 6 months and see what happens. Things seemed to have been going well, expect the last couple of times, it has happended again. As soon as I get my period again, I am due to start the pill again. Clearly the doctors do not know what is wrong. Gynae said it could be penis rubbing against my womb and then there is nothing I can do about it. It is really embaressing and is starting to really cause problems in my relationship. Has anyone else had this problem, I am desparate!!!

The commonest cause of this is indeed a lesion on the cervix-mouth of the womb.
I suggest get yet another opinion as the problem should be solvable