Question
Posted by: Thenji | 2007/04/17

bleeding during pregnancy

Haai there I wonder if you can help me I am 12 wks pregnant and last week thursday I saw some blood coming out of my vagina and I got a fright and I went quickly to the doc and he just gave me an injection to stop the bleeding and It happened again on friday and since then I didn't see it, I need to know from the ladies if they did experienced this and please doc help me I need to know what was happening.

thanx

You are having a threatened miscarriage. Your doctor should do a scan to check that the baby is okay. More than 80% of the time, things settle down and carry on normally.

2
Posted by: NPC | 2007/04/18

Thenji, Semi is right. you have to see your gynae asap. the same thing happened to me last year august and i was in and out of hospital - eventually my twins didnt survive. its painful but please do not waste time even if it means changing the doctor.

Reply to NPC
Posted by: Semi | 2007/04/18

Hi Thenji, i am so sorry to scare you but the very same thing happened to me four weeks back, and i was also 12 weeks pregnant only to find out that i was having a miscarriage. so please go see your Gnae as soon as possible.

Reply to Semi