Question
Posted by: worried | 2004/10/15

bleeding during pregnancy

I am 6 weeks pregnant, i started bleeding about a week ago. I have gone to the doctor the ultrasound showed the "vrugsak" completely in tact, i was advised to just stay as still as possible. I have had a miscarriage at 12 weeks about 4 years ago and have had 3 beautiful healthy boys in the meantime. The bleeding is VERY little, but persistent. Am i going to loose the baby? I have Urinary tract infection and am on mdeication for it( Amoxil i think).

If the sac is intact and there is afoetal heart then there is agood chance that pregnancy would go on.