Question
Posted by: AMANDA | 2008/06/13

Bleeding during during sex

Its been time since i last posted my Qs & would like to thank u with all the help i recvd. Now when ever i have sex i bleed, its nothing much cause its doesn't carry on after an hour of sex & i wouldn't say its due to roughness bcoz i dont feel any pain when having sex & after. There are not brooze after, The 1st time i thought it was my periods as it was 2 days before my periods but then i was wrong & then again it happened this time i couldn't say what it was as it happened after 8 days from my periods. could it be something i need to check out, must i be worried. Please help

Yes please see your gynae. You need a papsmear and an ultrasound scan

1
Posted by: Happy | 2008/06/13

Hi, I had the same problem, my doc prescribed provera, 2 per day for 14 days. Bleeding stopped after 2 days but have to stay on the course. My last day on the course is 16 June. Consult your gynae asap.

Reply to Happy