Question
Posted by: Pumi | 2008/01/08

Bleeding doesn't stop

Goodmorning

I had a miscarriage on 30/11/07 and they did EVAC,I bled few days after that and stopped then staretd bleeding again on and off.Something told me to do HPT and it had fainted 2nd line,used another brand the following day it also had that fainted line.I then experinced period like cramps,went to the toilet and I was bleeding heavily and had clots as well.

I went to see the doc,she 1st said I was preggis again but she saw a Cyst inwhich she said to me that could be the reason of a positive test and the nonstop bleeding.She then gave treatment for the cyst and said it will stop.I am now scared because the bleeding hasnt stopped yet.I will go and see her next week again.
Can you please tell me if this maybe could affect my fertility or not I am really scared as I am ttcing from March this year?

Please help Doc and thank you in advance.
Pumi

This should not affect your fertility. Sometimes the pregnancy test can stay positive for several weeks after a miscarriage. It may also be that there are retained pieces of placenta. Wait and see what your doctor says next week.

1
Posted by: Jooles | 2008/01/08

Hi Pumi - this doesn't sound normal. please call your doc again or go for a second opinion. I know everyone's body is different, but I also had a D&C on 3 Dec and had no bleeding afterwards and four and a half weeks later my period returned and it's normal. please get some help.

Reply to Jooles