Question
Posted by: Lupini | 2007/03/09

Bleeding Cramping

Hi. I had my period around valentines day, and for the last week i have been having period/ovulation pains, but i have had light bleeding until today where it is now a bit heavier. I had the loop inserted last year august and have had no complications so i have eliminated that as a problem , also my periods have been regular, could this be implatation bleeding?

It is possible that this is an implantation bleed though it would be unlikely with the IUCD. It may also just be an early period.

1
Posted by: Maya | 2007/03/09

Unlikely as implantation bleeding only lasts for max 2 days and is very very light, you need to call your gynae to check that the loop is still in place:)

Reply to Maya