Posted by: Confused | 2008/06/19

Bleeding between periods

I have been on the pill for the past 10 years. Because of bleeding between periods (the bleeding will start at the end of the second row of pills and will continue untill I start with the red pill due for menstruation) the clinic sister changed my pill from Traphasil to Nordette to Overol and back to Nordette. I have been for a papsmeer - all was normal - my doc can not tell me what is wrong. I went to a gyne and he just told me my that my uterus lining is thin but did not give or tell me what to do. I want it to stop, what can I do.

Further investigation may be needed like a hysteroscopy and after that maybe a change to a more modern pill or another form of contraception