Posted by: Confused | 2008/06/19

Bleeding between periods

I have been on the pill for the past 10 years. Because of bleeding between periods (the bleeding will start at the end of the second row of pills and will continue untill I start with the red pill due for menstruation) the clinic sister changed my pill from Traphasil to Nordette to Overol and back to Nordette. I have been for a papsmeer - all was normal - my doc can not tell me what is wrong. I went to a gyne and he just told me my that my uterus lining is thin but did not give or tell me what to do. I want it to stop, what can I do.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

Further investigation may be needed like a hysteroscopy and after that maybe a change to a more modern pill or another form of contraception

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.