Question
Posted by: WORRIED PLS HELP answear soon!!!!! | 2006/07/22

Bleeding between my peiod

i started my cycle on the 6/07/2006 and ended on the 11/07/2006 it's now the 22/07/2006 and there is spotting on my underwear and when i went to wipe myself there was not alot of blood but there was discharge with the blood but no odour what does this mean? i am trying for a baby its going on for 7 months now and have been to my gynae in May 2006 for a check up and everything was fine. pls answear asap as it is of importance now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It could be a hormone disturbance. If you had a normal pap smear in May, there shouldn't be a need to worry.