Question
Posted by: Grace | 2009/12/17

Bleeding after sex

I am very worried. My fiance and I had sex and I started bleeding 24hours later. This has never happened before. There was no pain at all, but I felt dizzy and when the bleeding stopped there is a creamy-pink discharge. I also am treating a yeast infection with " medaspor clotrimazole cream" . What could the problem be?

It could be related to the yeast infection.

2

hi, i just wanted to offer you a suggestion as i have had some yeast infections that sometimes got quite bad and never quite went away my discharge would be quite thick and i would have a strong odor that obviously does nothing for my boyfriend. i just wanted to suggest that you maybe try using dove soap when washing. i got the suggestion from my sister and it works like nothing else. my infections are gone i have no discharge and no odd smells no matter what me and my partner are up to. give it a try and a couple weeks. it was the best thing i have ever used.