Question
Posted by: Lelisa | 2008/07/22

Bleeding after sex

Kindly assist i i had with my Boyfriend yesterday and in the morning i found after i spotted red spots in ma pant could it be that my mentration period started immediately and is it Normal.HELP PLEASE.

If it was time for period, then this could be what it is. If not, you should have the bleeding checked out.

4
Posted by: Lelisa | 2008/07/28

Thenk you so much for your assistance,sometimes we get a little worried,its just that i have never experienced that before.it was Mens.Am truely greatful

Reply to Lelisa
Posted by: me | 2008/07/22

only if you were due to have your mens then its normal if not then maye speak to a doc

Reply to me
Posted by: Lelisa | 2008/07/22

Thank you so much for your assistance,lemmie ask you again is it fine and normal to start mens after sex?

Reply to Lelisa
Posted by: me | 2008/07/22

Its not normal to bleed immediatley after sex if yoiu were not due to have your period, same happened to me a while ago it could be that you are not lubricated enough or you could have urinary tract infection or maybe a vaginal infection

Reply to me