Question
Posted by: mom to be | 2008/07/15

Bleeding after sex

Hi I just want to know I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks about a year ago. I am now 14 weeks pregnant, in two occasions I have been bleeding after sex. The first time I went to the docter and he did a scan and everything was fine. The second time was last night. I too scared to go again. Should we stop at all during the pregancy. And what can cause this. I don't have any pain.

It may just be a raw area on the cervix but, with your past history I would suggest that you avoid intercourse till later in the pregnancy.

1
Posted by: stormy | 2008/07/15

am so sorry for your lost i had a miscarriage at 9 weeks in feb this year. maybe you and your husband shouldnt have sex because bleeding of any sort during pregancy is not normal.

Reply to stormy