Posted by: desprate seeking aswer? | 2007/08/11

bleeding after sex

this happend to me twice now first of all i have my periods every 18 days for the last two months but the thing that bothers me is when i have sex i bleed please can you tel me whats wrong with me its driving me insane could i be pregnant and when do i test for pregnancy? please help me

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

Prgenancy is not a likely cause of this, but there could be a problem with the cervix, so you should see your doctor.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Hailey | 2007/08/12

I think you should have a pap smear which your docter inserts toilet paper into your vagina and a peice of it hangs out of your clitoris, then you should walk naked in front of your husband or boyfriend. This should stimulate you vagina plus your husband or boyfriend has an erection(I really did this).

Reply to Hailey
Posted by: hope | 2007/08/12

If you think you might be pregnant, you should test after you miss a period. If you havent been having sex long, or are considerably small, or with someone who is considerably large, or have rough sex, it could be from a tear in your vagina. If it hurts to have sex, than this is probalby the case. Use a good lubrication, and have your partner take it easy on you for now.

Reply to hope

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.