Question
Posted by: desprate seeking aswer? | 2007/08/11

bleeding after sex

this happend to me twice now first of all i have my periods every 18 days for the last two months but the thing that bothers me is when i have sex i bleed please can you tel me whats wrong with me its driving me insane could i be pregnant and when do i test for pregnancy? please help me

Prgenancy is not a likely cause of this, but there could be a problem with the cervix, so you should see your doctor.

2
Posted by: Hailey | 2007/08/12

I think you should have a pap smear which your docter inserts toilet paper into your vagina and a peice of it hangs out of your clitoris, then you should walk naked in front of your husband or boyfriend. This should stimulate you vagina plus your husband or boyfriend has an erection(I really did this).

Reply to Hailey
Posted by: hope | 2007/08/12

If you think you might be pregnant, you should test after you miss a period. If you havent been having sex long, or are considerably small, or with someone who is considerably large, or have rough sex, it could be from a tear in your vagina. If it hurts to have sex, than this is probalby the case. Use a good lubrication, and have your partner take it easy on you for now.

Reply to hope