Question
Posted by: Lee | 2008/01/14

Bleeding after period

My period finished about a week ago. And today when I went to pee, there was a small amount of blood. It's really a tiny amount and it's not really mixed with discharge. It is the second time this has happened. It happened with my previous period too. It went on for about 4/5days. But it's such a small amount, it's not really like blood that is really clearly visible. What could this be???

It could be a problem with the cervix, a hormone imbalance or a cyst. It would be best to have it checked out.