Posted by: miemie | 2008/07/22

bleeding after missed pills

I recently started taking Yasmin to help my skin and to make my periods regular. When I was finished with the 2nd packet I missed 3 pills I then started with the 3d packet and now I have light bleeding for about 2 weeks already. I now only have about 2 weeks of pills left and want to know whether the bleeding will stop when I start with a new packet after the current one. I did not have any problems while using the 1st 2 packets and know the bleeding is as a result of the missed pills.I just want it to stop!

The only thing you can do at this stage is to carry on regularly. The bleeding will stop, but I can't say when.

Posted by: me | 2008/07/22

It could possibly be breakthrough bleeding but two weeks is a long time hey < br> Go check yourself out < br> 

Reply to me