Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2008/01/23

BLEEDING AFTER INTERCOURSE

Hi, I have recently noticed that I bleed after intercourse. My partner and I do not regularly have intercourse, problably once a week or so. The bleeding is not heavy and it doesnt hurt either, but however does worry me.
Please let me know if you have any ideas as to what causes this as it only started a month ago. I will be seeing a doctor, in a weeks time, but would like your opinion.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Concerned
This can be due to a sore or infection on the mouth of the womb. You need to have a gynecological exam and a papsmear - your GP can do this.