Question
Posted by: TC | 2008/01/23

Bleeding after C-section

Good day

I had a C-section on 28 December and all went well. I also had a sterilisation done at the same time. Bleeding was normal and decreased up to a few days ago to a little brown discharge. it was so little I could use a panty-liner. Since 2 days ago, the bleeding is back but is is very red (like fresh blood) and heavy. Not sure if it is more heavy than my normal menstruation. The wound is also very sensitive (not sure if it has someting to do with the rainy weather) and when I st for a while, it is difficult to get up as the wound is very sensitive. Is this normal or do I have to go back to my gynae for a check-up?

It probably wopuld be a good idea to see your doctor for a check-up.

1
Posted by: Rochelle | 2008/07/02

I had a ceasearn on 04/04/08 and have not had my period. Can I fall pregnant. What is wrong

Reply to Rochelle