Question
Posted by: | 2019/11/08

Bleeding during intimacy

Hi There, ever since I had my daughter 3 years ago, every now and then when we have intercourse I bleed, not a lot light bleeding, like spotting basically. in the beginning it was only right after intercourse. now it last for a few days. but still not a lot just when I go pee and wipe I would see red or a few spots on my panty. like 3 to 4 days after but no pain maybe its the friction or maybe its touching something inside, its not all the time though only certain times, my husband said he things sometimes it feels like it going to deep or something.. is this something that I should worry about? if it is should I go and see a GYNEA?

- 2019/11/12

Bleeding after intercourse is often related to a problem with the cervix. It would therefore be important to see a gynae to check this out.