Posted by: okay | 2008/08/20

Two months ago I started experiencing bleeding during sex. I first thought that my periods were irregular and used oral contraceptives to regularise my cycle. After 3 - 4 weeks of taking pills the bleeding started again. Does anyone knows what could be causing this bleeding?

It could be a problem with the cervix. See your doctor straight away.

Posted by: mickey | 2008/08/25

I have the same problem, U need to get checked out by a Gynae. The doc also at first told me that my cervix was too soft.
Been for a a hysterescopy doc discovered that i had polyps, it went away &  this year came back, i went back to Gynae &  had laparoscopy done &  discovered i had endometriosis. I went for 3 DNC from Last year August &  my problem has come back. They say that its a hormonal imbalance.

Reply to mickey