Question
Posted by: Zena | 2008/05/26

Bleeding

Hi, I have a question, I recently heard very disturting news from my family and it shoock so much so that I just started mensruating there and then and it has been 10 infact it is day 11 today and it has not completely stopped, I am now seeing little blood more like stains but they are too red, close to blackish, this happened on the 11 when my normal cycle should have started on the 22 and lasts for 7 days, I don't know what to do now, should I go see my doctor or will the blood stops.

It sounds like stress has upset your cycle. The bleeding should stop. If it has not stopped in the next 3-4 days, see your doctor.

2
Posted by: Zena | 2008/05/26

Thanks, I was starting to get worried.

Reply to Zena
Posted by: Nix | 2008/05/26

Shock is a funny thing. I also started my period the day i found out my dad died. I wasn't due to start either. just give your body time, it will come right.

Reply to Nix