Question
Posted by: disappointed | 2007/05/14

bleeding...

I STARTED BLEEDING AT 13 WEEKS INTO PREGNANCY. BLEEDING STARTED ON 15 APRIL. STILL BLEEDING. COLOUR NOW PINK. ACCORDING TO DOC THIS WAS A SPONTANEOUS MISCARRIAGE. DOC SAYS DONT NEED D&C. INITIALLY BLED BRIGHT RED WITH A FEW BLOOD CLOTS. bLEEDING SOMEDAYS GETS HEAVY FOR ABOUT HALF AN HOUR. hOW LONG SHOULD I BLEED FOR? WILL NOT HAVING A D&C LEAD TO OVARIAN CANCER. PLEASE HELP

Your doctor should scan to check that the uterus is empty. Bleeding for a month after a miscarriage is not normal. Not having a D&C does not lead to ovarian cancer.

1
Posted by: mickey | 2007/05/15

The same thing happened to me also at 13 weeks but I was bleeding very heavy they did a scan the baby was fine but they said its a threatened miscarriage I was put on bed rest me and baby is fine now Im 16 weeks go to your gynae please

Reply to mickey