Question
Posted by: v-star | 2007/04/30

bleeding

hi there i have just been having unprotected sex with my partner both of us r hiv free & have been tested hiv free,the thing is it is only recently that we have been intimate with each other and the thing is the first time i took the morning after pills 48 hrs later & i did experience the side effects as well as some sort of discharge but now i took them again but it was less than 24 hrs and everytime i go to the toilet & wipe myself i see blood which i s being discharged i just need to know why i bleed cos this has been going on days after we were together

The morning after pill can disrupt your cycle, particularly if you use it frequently/.