Question
Posted by: lee | 2006/07/19

Bleeding

What does it mean when somebody just starts bleeding from inside the vains and no way to stop it unless they block of the vain. Is it dangerous what causes it? Where can i read more about this, what is it called?

Hi Lee
I am not sure exactly what you mean - one can get bleeding from an aneurism, injury to a varicose vein, or from not being able to clot the blood normally ( clotting factor disorders) - please explain more?

2
Posted by: CD response | 2006/07/19

Dear Lee
some people develop huge varicose veins in the esophagus due to liver problems which can bleed incredibly fast. You can't really reach there to block it and that is why they put in the balloon. See health.ivillage.com/skin/vericose

Reply to CD response
Posted by: lee | 2006/07/19

What I can gather is that the person just starts to bleed inside her stomach she already had two emergency operation where they put a balloon thing in the artery so the bleeding will stop. If they do take it out she will bleed to death. They now want to put something in the artery from the neck to the stomach so that the artery will be closed permanently. They cant say what it is or what caused it. they keep her asleep cause the pain is apparently very unbeareble. I dont know if this makes any says, but basically her arteries starts to bleed non stop.

Reply to lee