Question
Posted by: eva | 2004/11/17

bleeding

I HAD A LAPSCOPE ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO DUE TO INFERTILITY. THE RESULTS SHOWED THAT I HAVE SCARS ON MY TUBES HAD SCARS AND I WAS ADVISED TO CONSIDER INVTRO-FERTILISATION.

8 DAYS AFTER THE LAPSCOPE, I ENGAGED IN SEX WITH MY HUSBAND AND STARTED BLEEDING. I BLED A LOT AND WAS HOSPITALISED AS A RESULT. I WAS TOLD THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE LAPSCOPE BUT I WAS TORN ON MY UTERUS DURING SEX WHICH I STILL DO NOT UNDERSTAND.

MY QUESTION IS AFTER THIS, WHAT ARE MY CHANCES OF FALLING PREGNANT AND I HAVING SEX IN FUTURE WILL BE SAFE?

If you haev never had problems with sex before, you should not have problems in the future. Just give things time to heal. From the laparoscopy report, it does not sound like you will be able to conceive on your own.