Question
Posted by: Sue | 2004/10/26

Bleeding

I have a 34 day cycle. My partner and i had sex alot this month. The first day of my LMP was the 21st Sep. I was due to get my period on sunday - 24 th Oct. However from the 21st Oct, I started cramping, breasts were sore, dizzy and suffered with headaches, loss of appetite. Did a HPT yesterday, it was negative. However this morning, I started bleeding but it is not heavy as I normally have it. Could this be my period or implantation bleeding. Please advise.

Your symptoms sound like PMS and a day or two late is not unusual, so this is most likely your period.

1
Posted by: Kiddo | 2004/10/27

Yes it can be ,wait until Monday and do another test or go for blood tests.Good luck!

Reply to Kiddo