Question
Posted by: worried | 2004/02/14

bleeding

i've been using Triphasil for contraception.my periods began on the 29 January till today and i'm experiencing a lot of pain around the pelvis. i went to see my gynae she told me i might have low oestrogen levels leading to what she called brake through bleeding and changed me to Biphasil.do you think she's right, what is wrong im worried. i gave birth 5 months ago but my cycle for the past months has been normal.

I would agree with your gynaecologist. Presumably an infection was excluded as a cause of the pain.