Question
Posted by: MD | 2003/12/10

Bleeding

Dear Doc,
Please I need help urgently. On Saturday and Sunday i went out,never took the pill for those two days (I was on the white ones), anyway on Monday evening I took two pills (the white ones), I took Sunday's and Monday's didn't take Saturday's, and continued as per normal, but I started bleeding late Monday evening, nothing too heavy, but since last night the bleeding is kinda a heavy flow. Now I know i am not suppose to skip for two days, but it was beyond my control. I actually don't know what to do now, should I just continue with the white one tonight, or should i start somewhere else, maybe red or something. Also just for interest sake, I had my normal period two weeks ago. Please help!!!

You should continue with the pill that you are supposed to be taking in the packet. Your cycle will be disrupted because of the missed pills though. You will also need to use extra precautions for the next two weeks.