Question
Posted by: blasie | 2006/11/10

blase eina

Hi ek draf baie 10km of meer elke oggend ,maar my voete kry vreeslik blase ,bloedblase, waterblase en diep blase en dit maak dit ongemaklik en seer om met tekkies die volgende oggend te draf is daar fout met my tekkies of het jy raad hoe ek die blase kan behandel of verhoed dat ek blase opdoen enige raad ?

You need to check your shoes, that's most likely to be the problem. Often, shoes are too tight, and that causes inside the shoe to rub against the foot and cause blisters. Also, the socks you wear may contribute, so make sure you are wearing socks that are meant for the activity you are doing. That will really help.

Hopefully these things work - blisters will eventually stop forming, because the skin gets tough and harder and then it's no longer a problem. But if you check the shoes and socks, I'm sure it will help